Products featured here are selected by our partners at StackCommerce.If you buy something through links on our site, Mashable may earn an affiliate commission.
TL;DR: Get a one-year subscription to VyprVPN for $45.99, a 76% savings as of Dec. 4.
VyprVPN is a fast, no-log VPN that encrypts your Internet connection to provide online privacy and security. In fact, VyprVPN operates without any third parties. VyprVPN also writes 100 percent of the software, manages the network, and owns the hardware for total user privacy.
Once you’ve downloaded the VPN, you’ll be able to quickly connect to 200,000+ dynamic IP addresses that make you look like you’re anywhere around the world. You can even secure your connection while P2P file sharing. If your internet connection ever spontaneously interrupts or cuts out, VyprVPN automatically kills the switch to keep your data protected. If you’re trying to access geo-restricted content to watch a foreign series or early release, you’ll be able to do so in many cases.
Normally, a VPN this good runs for close to $200. But for a limited time, you can score a whopping 76% off, making a one-year subscription just $45.
Best VPN deals of the week*
- NordVPN — 80% off three-year plan with a Bonus 3 Months and Free NordPass Password Manager
- IPVanish — Get three years for only $99 (a savings of 77%)
- Private Internet Access — 67% off a 1-year plan ($39.95; original price $119.40)
- TunnelBear — 58% off two-year plan ($99.99; original price $239.76)
- TorGuard — 50% off one-year plan ($29.99 after coupon MASH50)
*Deals are selected by our partner, TechBargains