Good tweets: You want ’em. And guess what? We got ’em.
It’s been a long week for you, I’m sure. What kind of week is short? I’d like to see it.
Anyway, we collected some funny tweets that will hopefully gift you with a chuckle as the weekend arrives.
So, here they are, our 12 favorite tweets of the week.
1. The Too Online surely understanding this joke
The Riddler: “Tell me your age…”
The Riddler: “WITHOUT telling me your age.”
Batman: “Okay that’s enough, I-“
The Riddler: (holding up photo) “What movie is this from?”
Batman: “I believe it’s from You’ve Got Mai-“
The Riddler: “WRONG ANSWERS ONLY, BATMAN!”
— Daniel Spenser (@DanSpenser) June 17, 2021
2. Just make it normal screen size, thx
3. This is how I live my life and do my job
4. A beautiful feeling
5. Give it a rest, Ted
6. Hate it when this happens
7. But in the air, yes
investor: so it’s like a spoon going into a baby’s mouth?
orville wright: but in the air, yes
— Andrew Nadeau (@TheAndrewNadeau) June 11, 2021
8. Somehow, I agree with this statement
9. You have to understand both the NBA and the show I Think You Should Leave to get this joke but I don’t care, I’m including it because it’s just too good
10. Obligatory dril tweet
“i Fucking do it all — For the fans…” – Dril
— wint (@dril) June 12, 2021